On This Site
- Catholic Youth Ministry
- Family and Parents
- Professional Development
Welcome to Catholic Youth Ministry Source (cymsource.org)
- Check Out the Easter Resource Page
- NACYML Presents: Fostering a Culture of ENCOUNTER with Young Disciples
April 12-May 16, 2015: A free online learning experience for all those interested in helping young people encounter Christ and the Church including parents, youth ministers, pastors, DREs, Campus Ministers, Catholic School Teachers, adult volunteers,and catechists. This is a five week Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) with a variety of national speakers including Archbishop Kurtz, Dr. Ansel Augustine, Fr. Joe Espalliat, Dr. Carolyn Woo, and many more! Sign up now and reserve your spot. Register Now . . .
- Remember NACYML Members Receive a 10% Discount on Items Found in NFCYM's Online Store. See Members' Only page for discount code.
Partnering with Parents to Bring Home the Faith
The Strong Catholic Families: Strong Catholic Youth initiative and resources are designed to motivate:
- parents to embrace the idea of living as a domestic church
- parishes/schools to engage, support and equip parents to transmit the faith to their children.
Parents of teenagers and "tweens" will find this short volume full of helpful tips and practical recommendations on how to support and guide their son or daughter through their adolescent years.
The greatest 1/2 website on the Net!
WHAT?! Let us explain. In the revision of NFCYM's organizational website (nfcym.org), we decided to split the site in two:
- information about NFCYM and its programs remained on nfcym.org;
- content about youth, families, and youth ministry has been moved to this new site—Catholic Youth Ministry Source—to form the core of a new destination on the web for those in pastoral ministry with young catholics.